Could not help but comment that CCNP written exam and as well as CCIE
written are too easy and doesn't justify the hype around them!!!

as for CCIE only saving face is LAB that gives it the hype it deserves!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ali J Khan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 1:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: New CCNP.....Attempting the impossible.. [7:1571]

Congratulations Stephen on passing the exam (CCNP).
I am also happy to hear about your attempt at CCIE Written becuz if u had
passed it, I would have thrown my Cisco books out of the window and jumped
after them myself.  I guess CCIE is still a certification worth achieving.

regards

Ali Jamshed Khan, CCNP.