Those Topic look like CCNP 1.0  I could be wrong!!

-----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Stephen Skinner
Sent:   Monday, April 23, 2001 2:25 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: New CCNP.....Attempting the impossible.. [7:1571]

In responce to my own message i have created a list of the topics i need to
study and refresh on....

Study.

SRB,DLSW,TRB,Bridging of all sorts
ATM.lane PVI,LECS,LES,BUS
H.323 all stndards
Dec-net....all info
pix,security in general

Brush up on
IPx
Appletalk
Token ring
Multicast
Bgp
OSPF

you don`t need to fill your head with stats,,,update times...etc.etc..well
not that much ..

but how they WORK.......i.e
if you have got this....and do this.....will you get this.....and NONE of
this pick the one and only right answer out of 5 crap....it`s "here`s 5
answer you choose ALL that are correct"......you choose .....no lucky
answers...

the exam isn`t any harder than the others i have done, you just have to know
the blueprint....inside and out......

I AM NOT looking forward to the lab....i can tell you .....

steve