After convincing my company to spend a considerable amount of money (about
$14,000) to Global Knowledge for the CCIE package, it seems that I am having
problems scheduling classes in the St. Louis area. They have already
cancelled two of the classes I was scheduled for and there does not appear
to be any reschedule dates for the other classes I need to take. Included in
the package was $700 dollars worth of test vouchers, which become worthless
after June 2001. I have taken three classes with this company and they were
excellent.

My question to the group is where to spend the remaining $7000, that is if I
can get it back from Global Knowledge. Is there another traveling company
that would visit the St. Louis area. I would appreciate some input in this
matter.

Thanks
Paul Cantagi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]