Hi Folks

I am trying to get my head around how to poke holes in a router access
list with a Firewall feature set (1600 series) to allow a Win2k terminal
server client to access a remote TS. From the packet decode the server
uses TCP =3389, but the client grabs a number in the range1560 upwards
ie a new port per session - I can't seem to nail down a range. There has
to be more than just this one port 3389 on the server side considering
Citrix has a few to cater for.

Does anyone know what the range is - or can nudge me in the right
direction in solving this problem.

I recall an email on the topic about 6-7 months ago, but can seem to
locate it in the archives,
I have searched through CCO - all the cookbooks, TAC tips, etc and the
MS knowledge base to little avail.

Any small hint to will be appreciated.

Thanks

Regards
  Edmund Woltynski
   Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The information transmitted by the following e-mail is intended only for

the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any interception, review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use
of, or taking of any action upon this information by persons or entities

other than the intended recipient is prohibited by law and may subject
them to criminal or civil liability. If you received this communication
in error, please contact us immediately at (618) 83711492, and delete
the communication from any computer or network system.