Terminal Server:
remote desktop protocol (rdp) protocol 27
tcp 3389
tcp 1503

Citrix (doesn't require T/S stuff to be opened):
tcp 1494 (in)
udp 1604 (in/out)
tcp/udp 1023-65535 (out)

Both info was found from each vendor's knowledge base (T/S in TechNet or ,
Citrix on Citrix.com), but I keep a file with common app requirements like
this.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]