Assuming that you really meant 2513 routers with 2 Serial, 1 Ethernet, and 1
Token Ring.
Go to eBay and buy a MAU. Different MAUs require different cables. Original
IBM used a Type 1 cable with the 1" square Data connector on one end and a 9
pin D style on the other. Again eBay can be your source. Newer MAUs use
RJ-45 connectors. You then need a 9 pin to RJ-45 media converter at the
router end. (Recent thread listed part numbers, vendors, and prices for this
item).