I'm confused give me more information!  I just setup a T1-PRI with Mica
modems.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Fowler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 9:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: DDR into a PRI [7:1701]

Ok here is my question, Say you setup DDR with analog lines back to a
central location with PRI, would you need to have the MICA modems or is
there a command that will let the PRI interface card use the lines from the
t1-PRI? I've search the CCO and I've found a lot of information on DDR but
nothing on the specifics for coming back into a central PRI.

Lost in DDR land