                From:   Paulo Roque [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Wednesday, April 25, 2001 7:56 AM
                To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Subject:        Dial backup with OSPF [7:1851]

                Hi guys,

                We are planning a ISDN dial backup for a ospf network with
about 30 small
                stub areas.
                In the central site we will have a router with PRI line and
30 digital
                modems and in the remote sites we will have a backup router
with ISDN BRI
                interfaces, which will dial when the main link become
unavailable.
                - Have anyone implement a solution like this?
                - Has this solution any know problem?
                - Will backup router dial only when the main link fail or it
will dial
                periodically for routing update?

                --
                Paulo Roque