From: Paulo Roque [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 8:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Dial backup with OSPF [7:1851]

Hi guys,

We are planning a ISDN dial backup for a ospf network with about 30 small
stub areas.
In the central site we will have a router with PRI line and 30 digital
modems and in the remote sites we will have a backup router with ISDN BRI
interfaces, which will dial when the main link become unavailable.
- Have anyone implement a solution like this?
- Has this solution any know problem?
- Will backup router dial only when the main link fail or it will dial
periodically for routing update?

--
Paulo Roque
Network Engineer