Jennifer,

Either one will do. However, I have experienced a minor annoyance depending
on the software release: when you change the SC0's interface VLAN, it does
not automatically start using it until you either a) reboot the switch or b)
execute the "set int sc0 up" command--the latter is the more preferrable. I
haven't experienced this
problem lately (version 5.x code), but have experienced it in 2.x and 3.x
code--I don't remember with 4.x

Hope this helps.

Enjoy!

Richard Deal