Perhaps someone could steer me on this problem that I've been fighting for a
day and half now. We are having a severe slowdown on our network and when
looking at the IP traffic from just about anywhere to anywhere, about 1/3 of
the packets are being retransmitted? Sniffer error is "excessive
retransmissions."  Spent about 3 hours on the phone this morning with the
TAC and didn't really get anywhere. It appears that we are having a
broadcast storm of the retransmissions.  Any insight into what direction to
head would be greatly appreciated.  Would like to isolate the problem by
blades on the switches or routers, but being a hospital this is almost
impossible. We have 2 core 6509's with duplicate sups and msfc's.  Main
router is a 7200.

Bob Sites, CCNA

Confidentiality Notice:

intended recipients and may contain confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply