I've had this problem also, I set the following
timeout xlate 0:05:00 conn 0:05:00 half-closed 0:05:00 udp 0:01:00
timeout rpc 0:05:00 h323 0:05:00
timeout uauth 0:05:00 absolute uauth 0:04:00 inactivity
I also switched to port translation for outbound connections

98o2ov$kmo$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:98o2ov$kmo$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...