Doesn't sound like a 2501 to me - they don't have BRI interfaces.  Did you
mean a 2503?

I'm not quite clear on your setup, but anyway...
No, you can't use a serial interface to connect to a LAN.
No, you can't add more LAN interfaces to a 2500 series router.  They are
fixed config, not modular.
Can you connect to the 'outside world' using a cross-over cable to a serial
port in the 'outside world' perhaps?  Or is your 2500 in the outside world?

JMcL
---------------------- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 27/04/2001

"Dan Pearson" @groupstudy.com on 27/04/2001
08:36:49 am