I've got a question that someone here will know the answer to.

I took my CCIE written  last August and due to a busy work schedule and lots
of other certification requirements (AVVID, WLAN and other vendors) I have
not been able to schedule my lab.  Now I'm getting ready to change jobs and
will immediately be looking to
schedule my lab at the new company.  If the written test is only good for a
year ... when does this expiration kick in ? Is it based on
the day you TAKE the lab or when you sign up to take the lab?  With the long
wait to get into the lab will I be required to spend another $200 if my lab
can't happen before August? I'm sure someone who has taken the lab has been
through this same scenario
already.

Thanks for your input ..

Tony