Well, certainly i m aware of the fact that both DCD
and CTS are originated by DCE, but the thing is that
how to get CTS if its not provided by MUX, can anyone
tell that how to make it on MUX, anyone have clue??
Plus the MUXes link is Microwave link of 64K and a/c
to the MUX expert, the MUXes are communicating well.

Shoaib

--- Gareth Hinton

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://auctions.yahoo.com/