Actually I have 1 L1/L2 which is in 12.1, and two L1 routers, one is in
11.3, another is also in 12.1 same as L1/L2, same result, no luck.

Here is the topology, the links are all ethernet:

                               E0/1          F2/3                 G1/2
G1/2
---------- NSX(L1) ----------- Corvette(L1/L2) --------------
Boxster(L1) ----------

Here is related config(trimmed):
For NSX:

version 11.3
clns routing
interface Ethernet0/1
 ip address 192.20.20.2 255.255.255.0
 ip router isis
router isis
 net 01.0050.731d.1941.00
 is-type level-1
NSX#show ip ro
i*L1 0.0.0.0/0 [115/10] via 192.20.20.1, Ethernet0/1
NSX#

For Corvette:
version 12.1
clns routing
interface GigabitEthernet1/2
 ip address 118.60.0.2 255.255.0.0
 ip router isis
 isis circuit-type level-1
interface FastEthernet2/3
 ip address 192.20.20.1 255.255.255.0
 ip router isis
 isis circuit-type level-1
router isis
 net 01.0030.b636.fe61.00

For Boxster:
version 12.1
clns routing
interface GigabitEthernet1/2
 ip address 118.60.0.1 255.255.0.0
 ip router isis
router isis
 net 01.00d0.97f2.8c8c.00
 is-type level-1
Boxster#sh ip ro
i*L1 0.0.0.0/0 [115/10] via 118.60.0.2, GigabitEthernet1/2
Boxster#

I have loopback if defined in each router, but I don't think it's related to
this.

Thanks,
Jerry