Hi group,

I don't have much experience with Ciscoworks 2000. I had worked for a
whole week and not able to make the Ciscoworks 2000 Essential working. I
tried to download from "configuration management -> config editor ->
file -> download". But I get error: "no file are check out for
download". Any one can tell me what this means and how to fix this?

I also hope you experienced people can tell me how do you feel about
Ciscoworks 2000. Is that very helpful in your environment?

I setup Ciscoworks 2000 on Windows 2000 (1G mem, 800M PIII). I ran it on
my client with 192M mem. After 2 hours working with that, I got "run out
of virtual mem" alert. Checked task manager and find IE (only one
instance run ciscoworks 2000 client) took 185M or mem. Every thing is
very, very slow. I used to use very old version of ciscowork. I remember
it wasn't that terrible. I wonder this java based new ciscowork is
better?

Thank you very much for your opinion.

Jeffrey Wang

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name
of jeffrey.wang.vcf]