DO NOT install the CAM...use Java only. If you've installed it, uninstall it
on the server and client. Make sure you adjust the Virtual Memory on the
server... I have it running on dual PIII with a gig of RAM and it's smokin
right along.

You have to configure RME exactly as the docs say if you want to get the
full potential of the LMS... meaning that in order to utilize alot of the
features they have to be in the RME inventory. The best way is to have
Campus Manager find all the device in your network, then have RME import
from Campus.

Hope this helps,
Jeff