The Intel Pro/100+ have the works.

>>> "Jason Roysdon"  2/05/01 13:30:21 >>>
This message has been scanned by MAILSweeper.

Intel and Adaptec both make them EtherChannel multi-port NICs.  I'm sure
3Com has or will have Dot1q NICs soon as well.  Search the archives, I
believe I even posted list prices for them a few months back.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com