Well I opened a can of worms with this one.  I do know of web sense, I
beleive I have read that Cisco is not going to be selling it in the future,
someone correct me if I am wrong there.  So far a properly configured PIX
has never been beat, there have been news stories of PIX's that have been
beat, but upon investigation there has been some config issue involved.  So
the recommended setup it to have more than one level that way if someone
finds a hole in one layer, they hit another layer, this helps out if
security hole happens to be found in any box, software or hardware as well
as helps when there are any config mistakes that allow a hole.  I hope I
explained myself better this time.
Eugene
""Allen May""  wrote in message
> PIX can do url filtering with Websense.