Well, that's the same story I hear everytime I mention LanBlvd to anyone,
but the fact is that they have been selling Cisco equipment for the lowest
prices since I started buying from them 8 months ago, and I am sure that
they will sell you that switch for that price.

I had a long discussion with a sales rep. from CDW about it, because he
wanted me to buy it from them. I finally ended it by telling him "beat the
price or loose the sale".

There's only one way to find out....

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~