Thank you Chuck.

Edward

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Chuck Ryan) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2001 9:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: CCIE Written ...really dumb Q`s [7:3161]

Here's the answer from the ICRC coursebook:

"If a Netware server is located on the segment, it will respond to the
client request. The Cisco router will not respond to the GNS request. If
there are no NetWare servers on the local network, the Cisco router can be
configured to forward the GNS SAP to an appropriate remote NetWare server."

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ("Kim Edward B") wrote in
:

>I think
>
>Router will look up in his SAP table and if he knows any server, he will
>forward the GNS to the server he knows.
>
>Edward

DISCLAIMER:   The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential
and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.  Access, copying
or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any other
person is not authorized.  If you are not the intended recipient please
notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.