On Sat, 5 May 2001, Jacques Atlas wrote:

> On Sat, 5 May 2001, Brian Dennis wrote:
>
> |Anyone know how to get to a Cisco router remotely that doesn't have an IP
> |address configured on it? Going in through a console, aux or async line
> |doesn't count.
>
> cool so we can do this through a sync interface :-)
>
> use ip helper-address, just tested it

Read the question again. What helper address are you going to configure,
if your target router doesn't have any IP address assigned to any of its
interfaces?

--
"Someone approached me and asked me to teach a javascript course. I was
about to decline, saying that my complete ignorance of the subject made