That's pretty good ElephantChild. An example using pad for X.25 and
connecting using X.28 with the configs are below . This could be a "very"
creative way to secure a router ;)

Brian

************** Example **************

R1#pad 2222
Trying 2222...Open

R2>exit

[Connection to 2222 closed by foreign host]
R1#x28

*call 2222

COM

R2>exit