Hi;

1)    What is token Ring ethernet segment? For I know, token ring can not
direct communicate etherent segment.

2)    I wonder Windows NT can perform SR/TLB function?
        For I know window NT just can perfrom IP forwarding.

3)     The token ring domain can communicate ethernet domain properly?

HTH
Vincent

""Brandon""   Strange problem.......
> Here is the setup
> I have a PIX firewall directly connect to a token-ring ethernet segment.
All