Does anyone have any ideas?

Strange problem.......
Here is the setup
I have a PIX firewall directly connect to a token-ring ethernet segment.  All
users on this segment can reach the internet.(I am using NAT......(nat 1 0 0)
I also have a fast ethernet segment connected to the token ring segment by a
router.(NT server) I can ping the inside interface on the PIX from the fast
ethernet segment, however, no traffic passes through the PIX. (I have a route
inside statement to the fast ethernet segment)  What is going on?  Why can I
not get to the internet though the PIX.

Added notes.....
No outbound security is setup
PIX in running 5.1(2) software