Hello colleagues,

I want to route to two different destinations from the same source
addresses. The souces are Windows NT machines with two default gateways; I
want everything going to the Internet going out to one of the gateways, and
everything else going out the other. I am not sure if configuring access
lists does the job; when a packet from the source is denied, does it then
automatically choose the other default gateway ? I guess policy routing
won't work, since the source is the same, only the destinations are
different. Any ideas ? Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Hans