What games get a life ... I know who you are as well mate... get a job....

If you keep on sending all this mail to be I will be on to your ISP

Your details  (if you wish I will go further)

 effectivenets.com
  216.147.75.188

Your Provider
Alabanza, Inc. (NETBLK-ALABANZA-BALT-2)
   10 E. Baltimore St. Suite 1300
   Baltimore, MD 21244
   US
 Domain Name: EFFECTIVENETS.COM
   Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, INC.
   Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
   Referral URL: www.networksolutions.com
   Name Server: NS5.ECSECURE.COM
   Name Server: NS6.ECSECURE.COM
   Updated Date: 04-mar-2001