From: Neil Schneider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 10:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: back-to-back t1 with wic-1dsu-t1? [7:3633]

I am trying to set up 2 t1 wics back to back to simulate a t1 wan
connection.  I have a T1 crossover cable,  clock source is internal on one
card, but I get nothing, down and down.  Is anyone doing this and willing to
share a configuration?  Or give me a hint as to what may be wrong

Thanks

Neil Schneider
CCNP   CCSI     (setting up a CCIE lab)