Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone can help out with the above problem :-

Basically I am trying to upgrade the MICA Simms within a 3640 to  version
2.7.2.0 as opposed to v2.3.1.0 that was shipped with the hardware.

I can't see anything obvious on CCO that shows how to actually invoke the
upgrade, I know on a 52/5300 you can issue the SPE commands, but these are
not available within 3640 code (it's running 12.0(7) by the way).

I have the correct .bin file in flash, but what's next???

Is it as straightforward as a reload?

> Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards
>
> Neil
> Neil Heap