if you have a Cisco-only switch architecture I would use ISL between the
Catalysts - per-vlan STP is *VERY* useful for resilience and load-balancing
purposes.

I would use dot1q for attached servers where necessary - since they are
end-stations there is not the requirement for them to participate int STP.

my #0.02  (is 0.02 UK pounds worth more than $0.02?)

Andy

> >Hi Guys,
> >i have a question for you.
> >
> >In my site i have to project a new network architecture.
> >
> >I would organize the Resource human in V-LAN. Of course all V-LAN have to
> >access some services (example DNS, E-Mail, Domain Controller etc. etc)
and