I'm looking for a Study partner in the San Diego area. I live in
Vista/Oceanside so Mission Viejo or Irvine would probably work too.

I took the written in March and will hopefully be taking the Lab in July. I
would like to study with someone else who is going to be taking the Lab in
the
next couple of months. I would like to do some serious studying with someone
who is at about the same stage of the game. I have a decent sized Lab with
ISDN that we can use. Please respond to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thanks.

Nathan