I have been in the field now for about 4 years.  I worked my way up from the
bottom as a desktop support tech and for the last year and a half been
working with cisco equipment and alteon equipment in a small environment.  I
have set up a web site, VRRP, HSRP, BGP multihoming, VLANs, VPNs, and PIX
firewalls.  I got my CCNA and have one exam left for CCNP.  How do I make
the jump from a small company to a large company? I understand the concepts
and I am fairly proficient with the lower line of Cisco equipment like 4000
and below switches and 2600 and below routers.
I really want to get a job with a larger company or even and ISP where I can
challenge myself and get the experience to someday get the CCIE.  Any
suggestions are much appreciated.