Nope.  You'll have your DLCI's anyway, and that's really it.  You could ask
them if they've got Cisco FR switches at both ends so you know if you need
to configure 'encap frame IETF' or can leave it to the default using Cisco
FR encapsulation (allows for more options, especially with VoIP/FR), but
that won't really affect a simple FR Data network.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]