Make sure you have 'ip bootp server' configured (default), and not 'no ip
bootp server'.  It will stop the ip helper-address from forwarding DHCP
requests if you have it disabled.

Use extended ping to ping from the LAN side of the router that is at the
site with DHCP problems.

'term mon' and 'debug ip dhcp server events' and 'debug ip dhcp server
events' (I think those are the right debugs, I can't seem to find any for ip
helper-address or bootp debug commands so I'm guessing that is it.  Actually
I think the 'debug ip dhcp server *' stuff is for the local dhcp server that
could be configured on the router.  You'll want 'debug ip udp' but be aware
that this will potentially generate a ton of debugs depending on normal
traffic.  I just did it on my local VoIP network: Bad idea, hehee.

What's the fastest command to kill all debug on a router?  I'm pretty sure
it's 'u all'

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]