Hi all
There are five pdf's on my ftp site that contain the Network design and case
studies pages.
There are other related docs, too, contained in the pdf's.
I am following the blueprint for ccie written trying to cover most topics for
the test.
Little secret most of the cisco press books are free on the cisco site in one
form or another. Some of the blue print topics that I am missing are
Voice/multiservice, Security some desktop protocols, general osi/tcp-ip stuff
(like we need to read that again).
I will include them in a 6th maybe 7th pdf.
If anyone has suggestions for links on topics I missed, please send them to
me
and I will include them.
I am working on a schedule for working on my lab, I want to do 20 hours a
week. If anybody would like to share their schedule I would appreciate the
input.
I will post my schedule if you want to take a look.
Finished my NP/DP on 12/27/00 took some time off, from serious study, now is
the time to make the run. Looking for study partner in North Central PA, let
me know, got plenty of gear.
Also looking forward to my snide comments on this site (i'm just funnin).
If you are still here good, the access
site     24.48.62.213
user:   guides
pass:   guides
in a dir called ndcs
enjoy
don
PS. the command and config guides are back up there
PSS. The info contained in the pdf's, is publically available from the cisco
site, I just, grouped and created the docs for easy printing and viewing. But
you can still flame me if you don't understand, cause I like doing the above
mentioned "funnin".