From: imtiaz khan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 17 May 2001 11:02
To: Andrew Larkins
Subject: Re: Cisco 4006 Port channel interface [7:4820]

hi,

this can be done by creating subinterfaces on a single
port-channel like port-channel1.1, 1.2 , etc and
assigning each vlan to the individual sub-interface,
which is helpful for u to route between vlans

for further info get into this url

okay bye

imtiaz khan
--- Andrew Larkins
wrote:
> Is it possible to assign multiple IP address ranges
> to a single port channel
> interface on the layer 3 blade? I want to achieve
> the same effect as adding
> a secondary IP address on a router Ethernet port.
> I have 2 subnets on the clients network that need to
> remain in the same VLAN
> - i.e. VLAN 1. If the above is not possible, the I
> need to create 2 VLANs
> and 2 port channel interfaces, which the client does
> not want.
>
> Thanks in advance
>

> Andrew Larkins
> BCom, CCNA, CCDA
> Bytes Technology Group Limited
> Tel :  +27 11 800 9467
> Fax : +27 11 800 9496
> Mobile : +27 83 656 7214
> Email :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> OR  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> "This message may contain information which is
> confidential and subject to
> legal privilege.  If you are not the intended
> recipient, you may not peruse,
> use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message.
> If you have received
> this message in error, please notify the sender
> immediately by email,
> facsimile or telephone and return and/or destroy the
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://auctions.yahoo.com/