My company wants to use public addresses from the Class A range internally.
I realize the danger if these routes got advertised on the Internet, but is
this something that is considered acceptable if it is carefully done to
prevent the risk of these routes being propagated out on the Public
Internet? These networks will be used to address equipment in a multitude of
cellular radio base stations around the country and they will only be
connected to our network. There will central locations where users from the
internet could access a database which will query these systems, but there
will not be a direct internet connection. I would appreciate any advice on
this.

Thanks,

Bruce Williams
[EMAIL PROTECTED]