I have actually just left the study group, but my parting advice is to
confirm
Priscillas advice. The private ranges are designed for your purpose, and if
you need a class A then please use the 10.0.0.0 range. It will avoid a lot
of potential problems.

By the way Priscillas book Top Down Network Design, is very good.

I wish you all luck and success in your career and certification pursuits.

Regards

John Spencer, CCNP.