On Oct 9,  7:34am, "Irwin Lazar" wrote:
}
} This URL filter is getting extremely annoying. :-)

     What URL filter???  Since you're probably on a PC of some sort
using a "smart" e-mail program, you're probably not seeing the entire
message.  I've included the entire message below as I received it.  As
you can see, URL's are not being filtered, but rather they are somehow
incorrectly ending up as part of the header (everything before the
first blank line).  I do not know if this is a problem on your end, or
a problem with groupstudy.  You may need to try some experiments (i.e.
try sending a message where the URL isn't the first line).  Also, I
guess Paul could try trapping incoming messages and have a look at them
before they are processed to determine if the problem is with the
incoming message or the processing.

}-- End of excerpt from "Irwin Lazar"

--- Forwarded mail from "Irwin Lazar"