Set up a ping once you can authenticate and let it run for a few hours (ping
the DC or another client resource).  If you see that you have packet loss
that occurs on all the machines at the same time, you may begin to suspect
STP buggering up.  Do you have any loops that could be causing STP to prune
certain connections ?