HI,

Check the login policies.
Somewhere in the policy remove the click to cache logins.
Use poledit & you will find your answer as one of my friend was also having
a similar problem & it got sorted out by disabling the cache feature in the
system policy editor.
I had a win2k server with the Active Directory crashed(not working), clients
running WInNt could login from the cache but could'nt access anything from