George,

Sorry if this hits twice.

When someone on that router types in CONNECT a menu will be displayed.  The
'text' is what's displayed in the menu so they would see...

1 Cisco 2912 LAN Switch #3
2 Cisco 2912 LAN Switch #4

If they type in a 1 it will execute the command associated with 1 (ie.
telnet 10.1.1.12 2001)  This doesn't telnet 'out' e0, it telnet's to
10.1.1.12 port 2001.  Port 2001 just happens to be the first async port on a
2511.  Look in the doc's for more information on this.  Basically if someone
chooses 1 then they will be connected to whatever's physically connected to
that first async cable (probably the console on Lan Switch 3).

Good luck!

--Alan