Hi All,

Can somebody tell me if this is possible?  If so, please provide
configuration details.   We have 2 ISPs, one that is 204.23.23.x and the
other is 205.23.23.x.  We have 2 Pix firewalls, one which is configured
for active with both outside interfaces.  The other pix is configured as
standby.  Will the Pix firewall be smart enough to know how to route
traffic back out the network it came from?  For example, if a user came
into our website from 204.23.23.x , will the Pix know how to route the
info back out that interface instead of through the 205.23.23.x network?

My guess is it's not possible because when you look at the configuration
on the Pix, to route info outside, you would use "route 0.0.0.0
204.23.23.x 1" .

Thanks!