I believe you need a router on the outside to determine where the packets
go.  I can't think of how you could get the PIX to route based on source
(there are not route-maps).  All you can do is permit/deny based on
source...

A sort of "load balancing" that you could do for a server would be to bind
two private IPs (each pointing to public IPs from the two different ISPs)
and have DNS point to both public addresses.  That would tend to load
balance the incoming traffic without getting into BGP.

On the external router, you would just use a route-map to determine based on
source address which ISP to route back through.

Mind you there is no redundancy here.  You'll need BGP for that, and even
then you might not get global redundancy.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]