Comments inline

""Kevin O'Gilvie""  wrote in message
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am in the process of reorginizing this my network, Prior to me
everything
> was just put everywhere and I need to come up with a full proof plan. My
> questions are:
>
> -For a 60 user enviorment how many servers do I need to run Active
Directory
> on, Should AD be on a dedicated box?

What features of AD do you want to implement ?  Beware that AD can take up a
great
deal of your time if not implemented properly.  If you dont need it, I would
recommend against
deploying it (I have worked with it extensively in a LAB and wish I could
repress what I have learned,
some shrink will make a great deal of money from me some day when the
repressed data starts to come out).

> -How should I organize data, (users / corp data/ Fin Data) What
restrictions
> should I put on these shares?

This is hard to say.  Basic rule is block all and allow on a need basis.  No
reason why the administrative
assitant should have access to all data.

> -DNS, Wins, DHCP, Exchange, SQL, IIS5, Inoculate, Backup Exec, Print
> Services, .... What should be on dedicated boxes what shouldnt?

DNS, wins, DHCP = dont use up a lot of processor power
IIS 5/Print Services /SQL = how much Traffic do you expect, if a great deal
of data is expected, two server may be required

If you have a need for two servers (run DNS, WINS, DHCP on all, they take
little power)  IIS5 Print Services and the rest can be load balanced.  AD
can help you to distribute the sever load among users.