In my troubleshooting here in the dial up group, when I put up a remote
loop what am I looping?  I have determined that I am looping something
on the teleco side.  I have put a loop up towards me from our DACS port
that the teleco hands off to.  The loop from here is good but the remote
loop stays down.  I am not sure what the teleco normally has out there
that would be accepting the CSU loopup codes.  Can anyone tell me what
that piece of equipment might be?  Does the DMS100 switch accept the CSU
loopup codes?

I am putting the remote loop un in a Cisco AS5800 configured with 2 T3
cards.  The teleco switch in this case is a DMS-100.  Also, I can
normally put a remote loop up on all of our PRIs.  I have determined
that I am not looping anything inhouse.

Thanks,
Sean