-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Robert Perez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet am: Monday, May 21, 2001 7:02 PM
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: "network logon problems" [7:5271]

HELP!!
I have an issue where it appears that multiple users cannot login.  I
receive the error "you will be logged on using a cached account" and once
logged on, all network devices are available.  I have ensured that on the
catalyst 3548XL, all ports have Port fast enabled and I have also enabled
STP to try and overcome the problem with no success.  I have also moved the
users to switches that have no issues and I still have the same problem.  I
also did a ipconfig /release renew and replaced the nic card and did a cold
boot and warm boot on the machines with no success.  All other user are fine
and it is only affecting like 3 people.  I even set them to auto, auto and
the switch to auto,auto and this did not work either.  I then tried 100 full
and half and that did not work either.  I also do not have port security
enabled.  It appears to be a network issue with the catalystr switches, but
I am unsure as to the root of the problem.    Don't know if this would do
anything, but I did a NBTSTAT -RR from the command line as well.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.Thank you.