Hi all,

I've got a question concerning the best IOS Rel. for Cisco 800 routers.
We're using them to connect customers to our network. Because of the need of
a tacacs+ authentification we need the IP PLUS version. Has anyone already
made experiences with this combination? Currently the routers are
pre-configured with Rel. 12.0.5T but so far as I can see this is an early
deployment version. On the Cisco HP I've found major rel. 12.1.2 til 12.1.8
but which of them is best for our issue?
Any comments and remarks/ experiences are helpful.
Kind regards,

Oliver Stock