We recently purchased a used 3660 and we get the following entries in
the logs:

00:22:33: %FAN-3-FAN_FAILED: Fan 6 had a rotation error reported.
00:23:03: %FAN-3-FAN_OK: Fan 6 had earlier reported a rotation error.
It is ok now

This was originally happening just with Fan #6 so we replaced the fan
assembly and we're now seeing it with all fans.  We put the first
assembly back on the router and the behavior continues.

Have any of you seen this on 3660 routers?  Is this a fairly common
issue?  The fans are all spinning but the error seems to indicate that
they're not spinning at the proper speed.  I'm not very worried, just
annoyed.

I've searched CCO and can find no mention of this sort of behavior
except in the context of a truly failed fan.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
John